viernes, 1 de mayo de 2015

Author if this blog

Professional Shaman, Wizard, Mystical expert and holistic healer: Thomas White Eagle 













Note about myself: 
I practice high vibration, high conscoiusness, modern and trans-cultural shamanism.
I work and study indepently and do not follow any specific tradition.

I run Dharma Mystical Tours, an organization that organizes spiritual and healing retreats around the world. Full page: http://dharmamysticaltours.blogspot.com/

I live and run ceremonies in Cuenca, Ecuador.

Short bio 

Contacts

Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italiano, Polski

Cell phone Ecuador: +593 99.61.49.202 (also whatsapp)

Emaildivinaconsulting@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thomas.whiteeagle.9

Skype: studiodivina - please schedule an appointment















3 comentarios:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome info! I am looking forward to see more postsby you!
    ayahuasca

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That's is really great post i am really impressed to this post its all information is really very nice.

    Ayahuasca Experience

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello,
    I am so happy with your blog site,Thanks for sharing the article.

    ayahuasca experience
    ayahuasca dmt
    ayahuasca diet

    ResponderEliminar